Gun Compliance

and settings.

Moderator: Hub

Gun Compliance

Postby Yamaha236 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:43 am

Hey Hub, just wondering how I could go about get a certification paper for my lph400lv? I took the 6h class and the instuctor said all guns need to have a certifcation and be at least 65% transfer efficant. I have no way to prove it at the moment even though I know my gun will pass. Also, Just wondering if the W400LV will pass?
Dave 236
Yamaha236
LPH-50

Re: Gun Compliance

Postby Hub » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Yamaha236 wrote:Hey Hub, just wondering how I could go about get a certification paper for my lph400lv? I took the 6h class and the instuctor said all guns need to have a certifcation and be at least 65% transfer efficant. I have no way to prove it at the moment even though I know my gun will pass. Also, Just wondering if the W400LV will pass?

Hi Dave,
Is the State of Kanas requiring you to have in your possession a certificate of compliance for each gun?
Yes both the LPH400LV and the W400LV4 comply.

If you are referencing the New EPA rugulation 40 CFR part 63 sub part HHHHHH. Log on to www.anestiwata.com & click on News releases and New EPA regulations, There you will find the info on both the LPH400LV and the W400LV4.
Cheers,
"HUB" :)
'
Hub
Air Authority

Postby Yamaha236 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:13 am

Thanks Hub! Im not sure if its required by the state or not. It was a the 6h cert class. It was put on by Sata. My opinion was that it was just a way to promote the new sata 4000. The instuctor worked for sata and was the one saying we needed the guns certified. He was from Mo. or Tx. I think. He says that if you cant get a cert on a gun from the manufacture you might as well just take the gun home to avoid a hefty fine. What I found funny was that he kept saying how the new sata is so great and how it has such a great transfer rate due to the "TULIP" shape patern. I made it clear that I use an Iwata :lol: I just think its jind of shady for the Gov. or state to require cert papers for a gun that is a few years old. My opinion is that those guns should be grandfathered in and any manufacture that has a gun that wont comply should not be sold to the public.
Dave 236
Yamaha236
LPH-50

Postby Yamaha236 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:46 am

Hub, I checked out the info at anestiwata.com. Im seeing that it says the LPH400 1.4 has TE of 64%? I was thinking that the requirements are 65% or greater? I have looked all over the epa rules and it only states that HVLP equiptment has to be used.
Dave 236
Yamaha236
LPH-50

Postby Hub » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Yamaha236 wrote:Hub, I checked out the info at anestiwata.com. Im seeing that it says the LPH400 1.4 has TE of 64%? I was thinking that the requirements are 65% or greater? I have looked all over the epa rules and it only states that HVLP equiptment has to be used.

Hey Dave,
That is correct in both instances. The new rule does not mention TE - their main concern is the pressure at the air cap NOT TO EXCEED 10PSI. TE depends so much on spray technique (my assume is) they know low pressure at the cap will produce less overspray hence less pollution. They can mandate the 10 PSI but not technique.
If the spray gun is manufactured, marked and sold as an HVLP - NO CERTIFICATE IS NEEDED. Spray guns labeled & sold as compliant do! such as Anesta Iwatas W400LV4 - Sata RP - DV's Plus.
Cheers,
"HUB" :)
Hub
Air Authority

Free Download And Software program Critiques

Postby Bypealtelp » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:21 am

Improved the core audio converting engine. Our Free online audio converter let you convert your audio MIDI extension file to MP3 format simple and quick simply Add your MIDI file and then select MP3 from conversion record, after the conversion is accomplished you may obtain the transformed audio file instantly or by electronic mail.
Direct WAV MP3 Splitter is a simple to make use of, quick device to separate or minimize MP3 and WAV files. Direct WAV MP3 Splitter is a fast automatic WAV and MP3 cutter. Our audio monitor splitter is lightning-fast, splitting up bigger MP3 or WAV information with out recompression within the blink of an eye fixed. Our MP3 cutter means that change midi to mp3 you can quick break up, reduce or trim MP3 or WAV information and save the outcomes as new recordsdata. Direct WAV MP3 Splitter is an automatic MP3 splitter A built-in audio participant allows you to hear and play again audio with adjustable pace after which cut up it with computerized track numbering.
Pistonsoft MP3 Tags Editor is a powerful mp3 audio tagger to edit MP3 tag , OGG, ASF and WMA tags of audio files. Pistonsoft MP3 tagger lets you edit tags, rename information, folders, export data to numerous codecs, save playlists and much more.
MP3 is a digital music format which allows CD tracks to be reduced to around a tenth of their regular dimension and not using a vital lack of quality. MP3 removes a whole lot of the data recorded in a tune that our ears should not capable of hear after which uses complex algorithms to reduce the file measurement. This then lets you get a whole lot of songs on to a CD and it additionally has opened up a brand new market over the internet - the download market as download occasions have been considerably lowered.
It is extremely easy to create backing tracks starting from complete midi recordsdata utilizing SolMiRe. After getting uploaded your midi or karaoke file and accomplished the first conversion, you'll be able to refine your conversion as described in the above section. You may take away tracks from the midi: for example you can simply remove all audio tracks besides drums, bass and rithm guitar in order to create and download a mp3 backing monitor you should utilize to enhance your guiter solo.
After spending hours looking for an actual free midi to mp3 converter, this was my final attempt. I can not imagine this really worked to be trustworthy. Set the beginning and end time of the media file. Invalid or emptry values will how to convert midi files to mp3 format be ignored. In some cases trimming the audio can lead to corrupt output files. The enter format is HH:MM:SS (HH: hours, MM: minutes, SS: seconds).
Bypealtelp
LPH-50

Postby admin » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:45 am

Is the compliant gun the same as HVLP :oops:
admin
Site Admin

Postby garileforce » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:56 am

:roll:
Last edited by garileforce on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
garileforce
LPH-50

Postby garileforce » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:58 am

:oops:
garileforce
LPH-50

Midi To Mp3

Postby Bypealtelp » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Each MIDI file can include one or many MIDI streams that describe the timing data for every occasion within the file. This Midi to Mp3 converter makes use of a software program renderer (synthesizer) and lets you select among 15 different soundfonts (soundfont is considerably just like waveform) and totally different Mp3 conversion settings , from low quality to top quality. It's also possible to apply few sound effects similar to Echo, Reverb, Refrain, and even try to hearken to the reversed version of the audio file (try this!).
Simply upload the MIDI file (.mid) from your computer, regulate the conversion choices and hit the Convert File” button. Then watch http://www.miditomp3convertor.com for about 10 seconds while the conversion takes place. Download the transformed file in MP3 or WAV format onto your pc.
Tips: Drag and drop the folder where the MIDI information are to Midi To MP3 Converter, if you don't need to add files one by one. Word that theseMIDI information are organized in keeping with the play order. So if it's good to alternate the situation of few MIDI information, simply free drag them to your needed place.
Use this software to convert MIDI recordsdata to mp3, m4a, and wav audio information. You'll be able to either select a local file or input a distant file location for conversion. If you're logged in (get a free account here ) you possibly can choose-in to get notified by e-mail as soon as the conversion is completed.
MIDI is a simple audio format that may be played back with an historic FM synthesizer. In fact, most phones and mobile audio players will use these very ancient synthesizers to play again a native MIDI file. In consequence, you'll be getting plain, simplistic sound that is laborious to bear for longer than a couple of seconds. At greatest, a transportable player will use wavetables of some kind, producing audio that simply sounds… acceptable.
You can apply some basic audio results to your last Midi file, together with Reverb, Refrain and Echo. It converts midi files to mp3 files shortly and easily. And it is free. On the upper left, navigate to the situation http://www.miditomp3convertor.com the place you have the MIDI information that you just wish to convert. On this instance, there is a MIDI folder in the Music library, and these are the files I wish to convert.
Bypealtelp
LPH-50

Return to Spray gun selection