LPH400 LVB cap forclear

and settings.

Moderator: Hub

LPH400 LVB cap forclear

Postby harmonb » Tue May 09, 2017 2:14 pm

I viewed a video on youtube by MrCorosiveone He recommends some unusually settings for the lph400. I have watched several of his videos and he appears to be a very skilled painter. What do you think of his using the LVB cap for clear and turning the fan in 3 turns?

Here is a link to his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JvkFkh7Q6A

Thanks

harmonb

harmonb
LPH-50

Re: LPH400 LVB cap forclear

Postby Hub » Sun May 14, 2017 1:16 am

harmonb wrote:I viewed a video on youtube by MrCorosiveone He recommends some unusually settings for the lph400. I have watched several of his videos and he appears to be a very skilled painter. What do you think of his using the LVB cap for clear and turning the fan in 3 turns?

Here is a link to his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JvkFkh7Q6A

Thanks

harmonb

I think your assessment of this painter is correct. He is skilled not only in gun set up but in his spray technique. Because the LVB CAP was designed and engineered to spray that 5% of the most difficult colors to match . I do have an instruction sheet made especially for the LVB AIR CAP if you'ed like I'ed be happy to sent it. Also because the set up is a little complicated I'd love to chat about this with you. Just post your phone number on my PM and the best time to call AND i'll get right to it.
Cheers,HUB
Hub
Air Authority

Postby Hub » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:41 pm

Nice chatting with you Harmon and I'm pleased the gun setting worked so well for you. One thing I neglected to ask - Mil wise do you know about what that would be?
Or how meany coats did you apply to achieve the results you wanted ?
"DOC"
Hub
Air Authority

Postby harmonb » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi Hub,
Sorry I do not know the mil thickness. I was using ProSpray and it covers great in two coats, with a dark gray sealer, guessing about value shade 5 or 6.
harmonb
LPH-50

Postby Hub » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:35 am

harmonb wrote:Hi Hub,
Sorry I do not know the mil thickness. I was using ProSpray and it covers great in two coats, with a dark gray sealer, guessing about value shade 5 or 6.

That doesn't help me much - does your paint jobber have a magnetic mil thickness gauge ? If so ask them to give you a reading .
Hub
Air Authority

Return to Spray gun selection